Apr 26, 2012

I Have Dreams

download I Have Dreams screamo
Three Days 'Til Christmas (1999)

I Have Dreams was one of the finest screamo bands around in the 90s. They were born from the ashes of the band New Ethic, after their guitar player Daniel died in a car accident. I Have Dreams were more than a band - in the words of Mike Peters (vocals): “It was an attempt to cope with the pain everyone was feeling after Daniel’s death.”  They were together for roughly six months, and they broke up in the Spring of 1999.

2 comments:

  1. I have the New Ethic demo and much more on my blog: www.tallahasseemusicscene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy this is considered spam, kind of. Mail me next time if you want your blog to be promoted so I can put you on the 'awesome blogs' list ----->

      Delete